Revenge of the blog!
Cowardice kept me away for almost two years (to be more precise would be against my math-hating nature) but I hath returned, and I now intend to post daily. You should of course expect a drop in quality.
Another change you should expect is a bit of personal writing. Well, not my feelings or any such thing, because I am a man and I don’t have feelings, but more specifically each post will not necessarily be a “review” of something any more. This might sound good to me because I am barely being propped up by Sudafed (I probably should have just used a PTO day at some point), but also because I don’t watch many movies these days at all, and my comic-reading rate has plummeted.
Here are some things I’ve been thinking about, anyway. Let’s just see which one if any you would like to discuss? There’s worse ideas I suppose. Happy Internet, everyone!
- Spotify, piracy, and the devaluing of cultural production
- Weight loss and corn subsidies
- Republicans lying about things
- The “first world problems” meme
- Ethnic profiling (oh boy… to put it mildly)
- Reality culture
- The keyboard shorcuts on the WordPress reader (see above)
- Nerd culture and its discontents
- List making and OCD
Until tomorrow, humans!